Lasers have been used in other countries such as Europe, Russia, Canada and Australia …. for over 40 years. Albert Einstein is given credit for discovering lasers in 1916 and their use since 1960 in foreign countries has been under many different names. It was only recently that The North American Association Of Laser Therapy decided to bring all these names under one heading and call it …. Photobiomodulation
Photobiomodulation:includes all of the following with class IV being the strongest of them all …..
Class IV Laser Therapy (most powerful)
- LLLT: Low Level Laser Therapy
- LILT: Low Intensity Laser Therapy
- HPLT: High Powered Laser Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Soft Laser Therapy
- Low Reactive Laser Therapy
- Low Powered Laser Therapy
- Light Emitting Diode Therapy
- Low Energy Photon Therapy
- Class III Laser Therapy
- Class IV Laser Therapy (most powerful)
It has only been since 2002 that the FDA has cleared and allowed Class IV to be used in the United States; K-laser is one of the first!
Of the 2 categories of lasers:
Surgical and therapeutic K-Laser is the strongest therapeutic laser on the market today and has made advance after advance since 2002.